Sunday, April 26, 2009

Episode 16: The Home Stretch

ReperCast is back to discuss last Tuesday's episode of Reaper, and what an episode it was!
Chaos ensues when Sock crashes a funeral so Sam, Andi and Ben can catch a terrified Alan, and pry some valuable information from him. The Devil pits Sam and Morgan against each other in a contest to decide which one of them will be his second-in-command for all eternity, and Ben's relationship runs its course after Nina loses control in front of his beloved Grandmother-who has an eye for evil-and Sam gets half a step closer to breaking his deal.
The guys have their thoughts on these things and more, plus your e-mails!
Stick around till the bitter end and find out what happens when the guys forget they've already hit the record button...oops!
Things are heating up as Season 2 winds down, so join us as we head into The Home Stretch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear I'm not trying to beat weasel. You guys were hilarious tonight--hopped up on cold meds, indeed! I was actually laughing right along with you.

I liked this episode a lot, love the Sam and Morgan rivalry, and the Devil was scary there at the end. Vegas! Good times.

Shoot, my memory, I already forgot the Quiz. I know one of the was Home Improvement. I'll leave the other one for Weasel. Thanks for a good hearty laugh tonight!

--cko

Snäckan said...

keep it up guys, I do love it that someone made a podcast about the greatest show on earth.

I just recently found out about your podcast and blog but still, i enjoy it alot.hehe

thanks and peace from sweden
Jonas

Weasel said...

Dude… yall should drink a buncha DayQuil before every single Podcast, it would be genius.

Just saw No Reaper Left Behind. (major spoilers to follow I'm not kidding)
Alright, now seriously, after that... how can you guys NOT go for the Devil. The writers for Reaper have no limit, they are absolutely insane.
There was a lot of enjoyable stuff in this episode, like Sock’s usual greatness, Ted fighting with that new guy, and of course Mister O sending Sam text messages from HELL!!! That was so cool, I love Zombie Dad.
But I must confess… the Devil leaping heroically through the window screaming “HIYAAA!”
...It sorta overpowered everything else. His "hiyaa" is still ringing in my head. I'll never get over it. I can't wait to make an animated GIF of that. In fact I’m so traumatized that I don’t think I can talk to you right now.
(spoiler over btw)

Except I should say I think the slap reference might be another How I Met Your Mother one, I think they did that in an episode I saw once… but I don’t need your stinkin’ CHARITY anyway, cko!

But now I have a very important, serious question that I hope you can answer. There’s something that’s been bothering me ever since episode 1. Sock always has a red ribbon on his workbench uniform, and I can never make out what it says. I can’t stand it anymore. And I'm always forgetting to mention it to you.

HIYAAAA!
HYAH!