Sunday, April 19, 2009

Episode 15: Double Dose

ReaperCast is back with the long-awaited Double Dose Extravaganza!
Jerad and Casey share their thoughts on not one, but two episodes of Reaper,"The Underbelly" and "The Good Soil." That's right, two good hours of quality television packed into one podcast. Plus, the guys pry open the Vessel Box once again and bask in the wonder of your e-mails, and there's even a new ReaperCast television reference quiz! We hope y'all enjoy this special Double Dose of ReaperCast!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guys, I emailed you, but if this is faster:

http://community.livejournal.com/reaperdmv/37449.html

Sorry I didn't get to you faster.

Unknown said...

I enjoyed the longer podcast! Very relaxing. Love the banter, and of course the news feature, now that there is news (sobs).

You may have to add a "Save Reaper" feature.

But I can't lie. My favorite part was Blue's NOOOOOOO and you all counting the Os.

cko said...

Oh, I almost forgot. O Brother Where Art Thou? and ... Top Gun?

And I just realized I posted my earlier comment as "reaperdmv" i don't know why. It's me, cko.

Weasel said...

CKO beat me to the references. LAME! I can at least take satisfaction in the fact that she posted under the wrong username that first time. I’m a sore loser like that. I didn’t even think of the Top Gun one anyway.

Long podcast that time, but I didn’t get bored so it must have also been very funny.
The Devil sure has been mean this season. I’m starting to think he’s not such a nice guy after all. The Home Stretch was incredible. (Spoiler btw)
Cool seeing Morgan and Sam get along. NOT cool seeing Ben’s grandma recast. Sock’s laptop video montage was also the stuff of legend. Also cool, I must admit, was the preview for the upcoming episode. Come one, even you have to admit how hot the Devil is.