Sunday, March 29, 2009

Episode 13: The Favorite

Jerad and Casey return once again to discuss yet another awesome episode of Reaper.
A magazine quiz leads to trouble in paradise for Ben, while Sock's new business venture keeps Ted afloat and causes a major headache for Andi. Sam captures a silent-but-deadly soul while dealing with the Devil's long-lost son, Morgan, who appears to have Papa wrapped around his pinkie finger.
Tune in to the 13th episode of ReaperCast and find out if he's really The Favorite.

3 comments:

cko said...

I agree, this was a great episode for advancing the storyarc. When we started hearing about him last year, I hated the idea of Morgan, but he turns out to be a good addition. He's funnier than I expected, and I can't wait to see what happens with his storyline.

But oh! no! I'm one reapercast behind, so I'll be back soon to catch up!

Anonymous said...

You skanks. Arrrgh. I think I peed myself listening to it. The ratings for this episode *were* up, but expect them to go back down next week as people who usually DVR go back to DVRing. :) Also, never ask me for my opinion on anything, particularly Mr. O. I've already written two thesis length posts on it already. ;)

Weasel said...

An especially funny Reapercast this time guys. Or that time. The… last time. One of your best. Sorry for spoiling the last episode for you Casey. I HATE when people spoil stuff for me.

I may just wait till after every Tuesday to send you messages so I can say something more timely about the new episodes. Depends on whether or not I need an excuse to lose against CKO like I did this time.

This new Reaper episode DELIVERED on every level. Best so far, man. I’m about to talk about it so don’t read it if you haven’t waaatched it. It was great seeing dead Mr. Oliver lumber around. Don’t even get me started on all the reopened plot-holes and stuff. Seeing the Devil nuzzle that widdle baby was traumatizing enough for me.