Sunday, March 15, 2009

Episode 11: Dirty, Sexy Mongol

An 800-year-old Mongolian warrior steals a horse, goes on a rampage, tries to attack Sam and learns how to use bluetooth all in one episode, but that's only half of the latest mess Sam and the gang find themselves in this week.
Gladys returns to trigger a series of deadly demon attacks, Allan goes AWOL, Sock has some important advice for his new stepsister and Ben adopts a new pet--and gets a new girl.
Everything is going according to El Diablo's sinister plan, and Jerad and Casey try to keep up in this week's episode of ReaperCast, Dirty, Sexy Mongol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great podcast.
I wrote a letter to the CW, yes one of those old school tangible letters that you put in the mail. I'd never get over it if I didn't do everything I could to keep Reaper from getting axed. Man... I'm about to give up on television altogether.
Fun fact: my MOM was around when I listened to your podcast, and she geeked out when you read my email. I guess she assumes you must have some sort of celebrity status. Well, I didn't say a thing about the episodes today, but you two sorta say everything that needs to be said. That's what's so satisfying about REAPERCAST.
I guess I'm done, did I beat CKO again?
Live long and prosper,
-Cristin

Cathy said...

Like I said last time, you guys really help me "fill in the gaps" of the show that I guess I miss the first time around. Thanks for pushing the "contact CW campaign"--we need to keep this show on the air! Enjoy the bantering between you two. I know Jerad is avoiding spoilers, but I'd like to hear you two offer some of your own ideas about what you think is going on with some of the story arcs. And I know this is off-topic for here (I'll check out your other casts), but anything on Watchmen?

Anonymous said...

Nice job. I couldn't stop cracking up.